Friday, September 9, 2016

Thursday, September 8th, 2016



I left the apt about 12:25, took a bus to Parque Poblado, stopped at MBE and picked up a FedEx express envelope and walked up the hill to Hotel Charlee.  The guys moved into this hotel, situated on the edge of Parque Lleras, last night.

I left my envelope in my son’s apartment and we walked down Calle 10 to the metro.   We took the metro to Acevedo station where we transferred to the metro cable.  At Santa Domingo we bought another ticket for 4,850 pesos which took us to the Parque Arvi entrance.  There we bought cups of berries, cups of juice and bottles of water.

A few minutes later Jim shared with us his interesting experience in the toilet trying to get the toilet paper dispenser to work.  Lol.

I stopped at the information booth and asked what else there is to do here beyond the ecological park.  She gave me a small map and told me about Comfama which must be where the obstacle course(s) is/are.  I fed a couple dogs the last of my dog biscuits.  

We took the metro cable back down to the Acevedo station where we took a taxi back to Parque Lleras for 18mil.  On the way back I showed them where the new river park is going to be.

I said goodbye, will meet with Jim again on Saturday and walked down the street to Parque Poblado.  I caught a Sabaneta bus back to the apt.

I watched the Denver Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers in a nailbiter 21-20 using my Slingbox.  I did experience a few buffering problems in the 2nd half.

T-shirt of the day: Stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment