Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Monday, September 19th, 2016

I slept pretty well despite getting up twice during the night.

The ladies left the apt just after 10 and I left just before 10:30.  I did my 3 reps on each machine (on my list) and 17 minutes on my favorite (usual) treadmill.  This working out stuff is hard work!  Exercise should be a 4-letter word. Lol.

I took an hour nap after lunch.

I had Teresa call Dario and confirm our next match for Wednesday afternoon at 2pm.

I set up my laptop to watch the Monday night game on television.  My Bears lost to the Eagles 29-14 and suffered a lot of injuries.  My screen froze a couple times and I had to disconnect and reconnect but I didn’t miss much.

I had a problem getting the television switched back to Direct TV until I figured out that when the repairman was here he switched their transmission to HDMI so now I’m using the same TV port for both Direct TV and my laptop – I just have to switch cables.


T-shirt of the day: Can’t touch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment