Saturday, September 3, 2016

Friday, September 2nd, 2016



I went to the health club first and arrived at 10:30.   My usual treadmill was taken so I took one nearby.  I started doing my 13 minutes at speed 6 but the machine quit on me after 2 or 3 minutes.  By then my usual machine was available and I finished the last of the 11 minutes.  I did all of the weight machines I have listed in my book and I didn’t leave the gym until noon.

I took a shower and emailed my son and we agreed to meet in Parque Envigado.  I left the apt just before 2pm and shortly after arriving at the park Jim arrived.  We had lunch at Carbón de Leña and we watched the police across the street stop all the motorcycles and frisk the drivers and check their papers and whatever they were carrying.

Just as we were finishing the ladies showed up.  It started raining lightly.  We stopped in Exito and Jim picked up a bottle of conditioner.  Again the checkout lines were very slow.  By the time we came out the rain had stopped.

At the apt we all watched Jaws (8.1) and I made waffles for everyone.  Jim left about 6:45 and after about a 5 minute wait caught a taxi back to his hostel.  He’s going to take their shuttle to the airport to meet his friends who should be coming in about 9pm tonight.

T-shirt of the day: Beautiful Bohemian.

No comments:

Post a Comment