Monday, September 19, 2016

Sunday, September 18th, 2016

Slept pretty well last night only getting up once about 3am.

Well, the Jason Statham movie is playing at El Tesoro at 2:25 and Oviedo at 4:45 so we’ll most likely go to the latter because it’s closer and less expensive.

Teresa wanted to get more sun lying on the floor of the apt so we decided to go to the 7:15 showing.  I just hope it isn’t too busy at that hour.

We left the apt at 6:30, quickly caught a taxi (7mil) and were at the Oviedo box office by 7pm.  There were only 4 people ahead of us in line to buy tickets.  The good economy seats were all taken so I splurged and bought 3 preferred seats for 18,500 each (about $6.50).  There was a long line at the concession stand where Teresa ordered a hot dog, a chocolate bar and a bag of chips, Laura and I shared a large popcorn with salt and we all had medium sodas for about 42,000 pesos (about $15).

The movie was pretty good with lots of action.

Afterwards we quickly caught a taxi back to the apt for 7mil.

I decided to watch the end of the Packers vs Vikings game but I had to first download new software for my Slingbox.  I’m glad that worked or I’d be panicking about tomorrow night’s game.


T-shirt of the day: Designated drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment