Monday, September 26, 2016

Sunday, September 25th, 2016

Mother Teresa came over and gave me a plastic folder with some more of her documents.  I went through it and confirmed what her SS number is but still didn’t find her card.  She says it’s coming in a package mañana – yeah, right.  Laura used Whatsapp (sp?) on her cell phone so she could talk to Maria’s mother.

Teresa walked her mother back to her apt and then the 3 of us went to Carbón de Leña for lunch.  I had their ribs but I should give up on them because they are so chewy.

We stopped at Exito and Laura asked for the keys because she was going back to the apt.  I accused her of not wanting to help us carry groceries but she said all her mother is picking up is chicken.  We ended up with 5 bags of groceries.

I watched most of the NFL games today on something called NFL Game Day Live which switched back and forth among the games, most importantly it was in English.

The ladies left at 6:45 to pick up abuela (Spanish for grandmother) and go to mass.  I was excused because my Bears game starts at 7:30.

I ate some more peanuts, drank some more Coke and watched my Bears succumb to the Dallas Cowyboys 31-17.


T-shirt of the day: Be my next mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment