Sunday, September 4, 2016

Saturday, September 3rd, 2016



Among new US movie releases I would like to see Solace (6.4).  Locally there isn’t anything I want to see.

The Colombian Peso closed at 2,935 to the Dollar.

In the morning Laura and I went to Exito and picked up some food.
About 3:30 I went to the park to play chess.  After watching a game finish I was invited to play against a young man.  He knew a few words of English and we occasionally trash talked each other.  While we played he occasionally took a swig out of something from a bottle in a plain paper bag.  He asked me if I liked whisky but I smelled it once and I’m pretty sure it was beer.  From time to time he took a paper something out of his sock, unfolded it and sniffed it.  He asked me if I liked canabis and I told him no.  I always thought only cocaine was sniffed like that.  I won 3 games against him and was ahead against another player that I knew was very strong but I blundered and lost my queen on a discovered check.  I returned to the apt about 6:15.

We watched Time Lapse (6.5) on Netflix.

T-shirt of the day: We love candy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment