Monday, September 5, 2016

Sunday, September 4th, 2016



Today is Laura’s 19th birthday.  Last night Laura couldn’t decide where she wanted to go for dinner to celebrate her birthday.  I understood we were going to go tonight but Teresa talked to her and convinced her to have a birthday lunch instead.

I signed up for Chess.com’s Gold plan for $5/month.

We left the apt about 2pm, walked up to a busier street and quickly caught a taxi.  As soon as I stepped inside I realized it had that new car smell.
In Santafe mall we walked to the restaurant Parmessano in the food court.  I understood there would be a wait so Teresa decided we would go to J&C Delicias instead.  

Just my luck a few minutes later they sat a very attractive woman at the table next to us facing me.  Whenever Laura and the woman’s 10ish year old boy moved their heads, which was surprisingly often, I got a real good look at her.  I had the fettucine alfredo with chicken and broccoli and a coconut lemonade.  Teresa and Laura each ordered the Peruvian surf & turf and a juice.  The total came to 144,100 (about $48.25).

The mall was advertising that this is pet weekend and there were lots of dogs walking around with their owners.  The mall even had a large play area set up in the middle of the mall.

While the ladies were window shopping I stopped in Liberia Nacional and asked if they had a map of Envigado.  Nope, just Medellin.  I stopped in Fedco and bought a jar of gingko biloba tablets for 68mil (about $23) to try to improve my memory.

The ladies didn’t find anything suitable at the right price in the stores but we stopped in Jumbo and picked up eggs, cheese, pickles, vanilla extract and milk before we headed back to the apt.

I googled gingko beloba and found it’s supposed to give your memory a boost and reduce tinnitus.

It started raining about 7:30 and it continued for most of the evening.

T-shirt of the day: Kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment