Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Tuesday, September 6th, 2016



I guess Teresa wants to serve dessert after lunch because she sent me to Home Center to buy 6 small dessert plates.  I was back 45 minutes later.

I received an email from MBE that I have a document waiting for pickup.  It’s probably my new USAA debit card with a chip.

My son and his buddies, Sean and Jeff arrived about 1:20pm.  We had a nice lunch of frijoles, ribs, and salad with fresh juice.  Then we sat around and chatted about how they liked Medellin, what they’ve done thus far and their plans for the upcoming days.  We made tentative plans to go to Parque Arvi on Thursday or Friday.

Tonight they are going to watch the Colombia vs Brazil match somewhere.  I watched it and Brazil won 2-1.

It started raining again.

T-shirt of the day: Today has been cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment