Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Monday, September 5th, 2016



I stopped at the ATM for some cash and then went to $efecty where I paid this month’s Direct TV and epm bills.  The cashier told me I have to wait until next week for the Une bill.

When we were at the Villero restaurant in Contenedores Food Place on August 31st we had a picture taken.  I just added it to that day’s posting if you want to go back and take a look at it.  Someone asked for a photo of the ear cleaner I mentioned on September 1st and I added a photo of it on that day.

I left the apt at 11:25, caught a bus to the metro and took the metro to Parque Berrio.  At the park I walked a block north to the entrance to Plaza Botero where I met my son and his 2 friends Sean and Jeff right at noon.
We paid our entrance fee to the Museum de Antioquia.  Mine was 75% less expensive because I’m over 60 and a local.  Not that it was very expensive anyway.

After going through the 3 floors we walked towards downtown and stopped at a Brosty chicken place for lunch.  For less than 9,000 pesos I got 2 pieces of chicken, cole slaw, an arepa (hockey puck style) and a cup of juice.

We made plans to get together for lunch tomorrow at the apt and they took a taxi back to the hostel where they are moving to Hotel Charlee.  I took the metro and a bus back to Envigado.  Tonight they have a 7:30pm reservation at a fancy restaurant named El Cielo.

Late in the afternoon it started raining.

T-shirt of the day: Work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment