Saturday, July 15, 2017

Friday, July 14, 2017

Last night I took 2 drops under my tongue (besides spilling other drops on my beard and shirt) and Teresa and I went to bed at 10:30.  It took me about an hour to fall asleep but I only got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  Today workmen replaced the 6 TVs in front of the treadmills with new LG 49” Digital Signage TVs.  I congratulated Jose on his birthday (he turns 36 tomorrow).  I did my exercises, including 5 minutes at speed 4 on the treadmill, in an hour and 45 minutes.

The guy I saw selling newspapers on the corner was gone as I walked back to the apt.  The guy I usually buy my newspaper from at a stand also wasn’t there.  I did find one guy holding a Q’Hubo newspaper in a see through plastic bag that I bought the last one from.

Among new US movie releases, I would like to see War for the Planet of the Apes (8.3) and Chasing Coral (8.3).  I think Teresa might like to see Wish Upon (4.6).

Locally, Wish Upon (4.6) is playing at El Tesoro at 4:30 and 9:50pm.

Teresa tells me she wants to go to Parque El Salado on Sunday.  Her mother hasn’t seen it before and I think Teresa just wants to pick up chicken from Frisby to take there for a picnic.

I completed a couple more lessons on Rosetta Stone.

For 30 minutes I tackled puzzles on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Earl (#5/21).

I finally caught a repeat of the 1st episode of Westworld; now I’ve seen all of the 1st 2 episodes.

Laura came back from the dentist and announced that she’s getting her braces off next month.  But she will have to wear a retainer.

Teresa told me she wants to go to Santafe de Antioquia again tomorrow to work on her tan.  I told her it was fine with me.  Of course it depends on it being a sunny day tomorrow.


T-shirt of the day: You think I’m condescending?  Do you even know what that means?

No comments:

Post a Comment