Thursday, July 20, 2017

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Last night I took a 2mg sleeping pill and 2 drops of cannabis oil under my tongue.  It took maybe an hour to fall asleep but I only got up once during the night.

I watched the first 30 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  I did almost all my exercises, including 5 minutes at speed 4 on the treadmill in an hour and 45 minutes.

On my way back to the apt I noticed the newspaper stand where I usually buy my Friday Q’Hubo newspaper is back.

I took a nap from 12:30 to 1:30.

I made myself a glass of iced tea and added a few drops of lemon.  Yes, it is lemon!  Yay!  Ah, finally my tea is complete and it’s delicious!

I solved puzzles on Chess Magnet School for 30 minutes and I am now 50% towards my next promotion to Jouster (#8/21).

I started working on Rosetta Stone and right away it gave me the “4118 We’re unable to communicate with the server right now.  Please try again later” error message again.

Teresa told me that her finca neighbor, 63-year old Guillermo, got drunk, fell down in a bus and is in the hospital.  Teresa wanted to call to see how he’s doing but we are all out of minutes.  I dressed and walked down to Gana where I added 50mil to her cell phone and 20mil to mine.  She called the hospital and found out he’s believed to be brain dead. 

At 9:15 Teresa informed me that Vicky was going to pick up Teresa and Laura to take them to the hospital and do I want to go with.  She explained there will be lots of tears and they won’t be back until 2, 3, or 4 in the morning.  They made it sound so attractive I decided to take a pass.

I played some chess on my iPad and cell phone, started watching Django Unchained on Direct TV and finally gave up and went to bed at 1:30am.

I heard the ladies come in about 10 minutes later.


T-shirt of the day: That’s it!  Whoever is in charge of making sure I don’t do stupid shit is fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment