Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Last night I took my cannabis drops at 10:20 and we went to bed at 11:05.  I think I fell asleep pretty quickly but got up twice later in the morning.  I woke up again at 7:10, fell back asleep, and woke/got up at 8:15.

I tried to update my blog but I couldn’t get into Blogger.com.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show.

I picked up an adn newspaper on my way to the gym.  I did most of my exercises plus a 5 minute walk on the treadmill at speed 4 in 90 minutes.  The gringo Charles (from Pittsburg) is back and this time is with another gringo named Ron (from Washington DC).  On my way back to the apt I observed a man repainting the concrete chess boards.

A week or two ago I saw men digging a hole across the street which they then blocked it off with wood.  At 1pm men installed a very tall new telephone or electric pole into the hole.

At 1:30 the delivery men arrived with Laura’s new desk.  It just barely fits into the space at the foot of her bed.  We hadn’t been able to find her a decent chair so in the meantime I loaned her one of the chairs from my chess table.

About 6pm Laura and I left the apt so she could buy a mop for her mother in Exito.  I stopped in Citibank and made a withdrawal and then met her in Exito.  Besides the mop we bought tomatoes, mangos, milk and a package of Quaker cookies.

I received an email that my American Chess Magazine has shipped.

When I remembered I hadn’t read the adn newspaper I found that Teresa had already read it and thrown it out.

I made a new batch of iced tea.  This time I used a scoop to apportion half of the tea into the pitcher and saved the other half in the refrigerator.

I completed a couple more lessons in Rosetta Stone.

I practiced for 45 minutes on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Count (#3 of 21).


T-shirt of the day: There’s a name for people without beards.  Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment