Saturday, July 22, 2017

Friday, July 21, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pill and cannabis drops and went to bed at 11:30am but it still took at least an hour to fall asleep.  I woke up at 7am and got up at 8am.

Teresa tells me there will be a mass for Guillermo in Caldas at 3pm.  I said I would go with her.

I watched the first 30 minutes of the Today show and then headed to the gym.  So far it’s a sunny day with just one cloud far off in the distance.  (We’re supposed to have a high today of 84 degrees.)  I saw the adn newspaper girl in her usual spot but I guess she temporarily ran out of newspapers as she was just standing there with empty hands.  The gym was very crowded today but I still completed most of my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes, including 5 minutes at speed 5 on the treadmill.

On my way back to the apt I bought a Q’Hubo newspaper at the regular newsstand but today there was a middle aged woman working there instead of a young man.  Maybe they are under new management.

I see on the MBE website that I have another document being processed in Miami.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Dunkirk (9.0) which should open here next week.  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.

Teresa told me it’s too hot to go to Caldas today so she’s going to ask a priest in Envigado to do a mass for Guillermo.  I don’t know if she means today and/or if that means we’ll actually go to it.

Teresa thought I was very strange as I ate an apple while spreading peanut butter on it.  It’s kind of like a taffy apple.

I solved puzzles on Chess Magnet School for 45 minutes and I am now 40% towards my next promotion to Knight (#9/21).

Teresa left the apt at 8pm to visit with her mother.

I watched a couple more hours of the World Series of Poker.  I’m not really a poker player but I still find it interesting.


T-shirt of the day: Am I getting older or is the supermarket playing great music?

No comments:

Post a Comment