Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I watched the first 30 minutes of the Today show and headed for the gym.

I noticed a line for the deposit machine in Bancolombia.

At the gym I worked out for 90 minutes and headed back to the apt.  Both of the deposit machines had an out of order message on them in Bancolombia.

Laura came home at 1:30 with her friend Laura.  Laura, the 2nd, speaks Spanish, English, Norwegian and a little German.  We left the apt and walked the 25 minutes to Papa Johns pizza.  It was a mostly sunny day but there was a nice breeze.

We ordered the family size Pomodoro pizza and Cokes.  There were 3 slices for each of us and I got one to go.

When we got back near the apt at 3:30 traffic was backed up horribly.

I dropped off some things, the Lauras left to look at apartments in Envigado and I headed to the park to play chess.  There was some type of a tournament going on so I had to wait a while for my chance to play.  I won my first game against a fairly good player, won 2 quick games against a guy that wasn’t very good, and then lost 2 games to a guy I’ve played before that’s pretty good.  I need to get back to practicing and playing more.

I was back at the apt by 6:30.  (On the way back I noticed a line at Bancolombia for the only working deposit machine.)

I heated up the last slice of pizza for my dinner.  I also had a spoonful of Gif crunchy peanut butter.  I forgot to mention that my son gave me a jar and a small bag of Fritos and a book.

I edited more of Alex’s book; I’m getting close to the end.


T-shirt of the day: Just pretend I’m not here.   That’s what I’m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment