Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

We went to bed early last night – 9:45.  I took my cannabis drops and after some time trying to sleep I looked at my watch and it was midnight.  Not sure if I slept much in that 2+ hour interim.  I fell asleep quickly after that but got up 3 times during the night.  Sigh!  I finally woke up at 7:30 and got up at 8am.

I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show.

In Chess Magnet School there are 21 titles and I started out with the lowest title, that of Squire.  I was soon promoted to Baron.

Laura Whatsapp’d me to meet her at Deli Hoy at 1:30.  I got there just as she was arriving.  They had a nice buffet and I got some chicken, pork, and what looked like shredded pork in addition to the usual soup, salad, and juice for 11,000 pesos.

Laura went back to the apt and I went to Exito where I picked up laundry detergent, eggs, bananas, and milk.

I placed an order for a new magazine called American Chess Magazine.

Teresa came home with MT from her doctor’s appointment and Teresa and I took a taxi to the antique store area.  We checked about 4 stores and found a nice desk at La Casa del Secreto (Calle 38 Sur #36-13) for 590,000 but Teresa got them down to 450,000.  It’s to be delivered tomorrow.

We walked across the street to Gourmet Pizza where she had her pizza topped with chicken and I had their vegetarian without the mushrooms and olives.  We also got a couple slices to go for Laura.

T-shirt of the day: How fast can you guess these words? 
1. BOO_S 
2. __NDOM 
3. F__K
4. P_N_S
5. S_X
6. PU_S_



Answers: 

1. BOOKS, 2. RANDOM, 3. FORK, 4. PANTS, 5. SIX, 6. PULSE.

You got all 6 wrong didn’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment