Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Monday, July 24, 2017

Last night I took my 2mg sleeping pill but again forgot to take my drops.  I fell asleep relatively quickly, woke up briefly but didn’t get up twice during the night, quickly falling back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:30am.

I watched the first 25 minutes of the Today show and then headed to the gym.  At one point Jose came up to me and told me he wanted to go to the movies with me.  I asked him which movie and he said “Dunkirk”.  I told him Teresa and I both want to see that movie and it’s getting unbelievably good reviews.  I think he said he wanted to invite the woman who was working out on the machine next to me.  I asked him when and he said Thursday.  I told him I couldn’t do it on Thursday because I have doctors appointments in the morning and the afternoon.  We decided we would try for Friday and we would talk more later. 

I completed most of my exercises including the treadmill in 2 hours.

I received the following “question” from Trip Advisor regarding my review of the restaurant Black Pepper: Good evening, we had a lot of bad experience in our restaurant. We would appreciate if we shared some way to contact you to give you an invitation, give you special attention and give us a new opportunity. A cordial greeting; Administration Black Pepper.
It was a generally good review I wrote so I answered “No thank you.  I’m sure I’ll return some day but I wonder why it took 3 months for you to respond to my review?”

About 4pm I stopped at the paper store where I printed a couple chess openings.  I walked to Exito where I bought a bottle of SPF 60 cream for tomorrow.

I solved puzzles on Chess Magnet School for 30 minutes and was promoted to Knight (#9/21).

I spent most of the day organizing and practicing my chess openings.


T-shirt of the day: Out of all the lies I’ve told, “just kidding” is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment