Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Last night at 10:30 I took a 2mg sleeping pill and 2 drops of cannabis oil under my tongue.  I slept pretty much through the night waking up briefly when I heard the black Labrador barking his fool head off.  I finally woke/got up at 8am.

Teresa left for the gym and I watched the first hour of the Today show and then took an hour long nap.

I was working on Rosetta Stone when it gave me a “4118 We’re unable to communicate with the server right now.  Please try again later.”  I tried twice more before finally giving up.

I solved puzzles on Chess Magnet School for 30 minutes and was promoted to Herald (#7/21).

After lunch Teresa decided she wanted to delay going to Mayorista until early evening. 

MT came over at 3:30 and left at 6pm.

Teresa and I left the apt at 6:30 and we caught a taxi after a wait of a couple minutes.  Approaching Mayorista from the south I could smell smoke from the fire from the previous week.  As we entered from the north entrance everything appeared normal and I saw no sign of any fire.

I helped Teresa pick up a few things and then I headed to produce where – gasp – I think I found lemons.  Lots of them.  They are yellow, they’re in the right shape for lemons and they’re imported from Chile.  I took one.  I can’t wait to try it with my iced tea.  I also took a can of Euro chile that I thought I would try.

By the time we checked out it was raining outside.  We were back at the apt by 8:30 – as usual it took 2 hours.

It was still raining lightly when we went to bed at 10:30.


T-shirt of the day: I don’t mean to interrupt people.  I just randomly remember things & get really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment