Sunday, July 23, 2017

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pill and cannabis drops and went to bed at midnight but it still took at least an hour to fall asleep.  I also got up a couple times during the night.  I woke up at 9am and got up at 9:30.  Hopefully, sleeping in will help compensate for the lack of sleep earlier in the night.

I see Sean Spicer resigned as DT’s press secretary. 

I see via MBE’s website that my second document is “In Transit”.

I spent most of the day practicing my chess openings on chess.com.

At 7pm Teresa and I left to have dinner at Wilson’s bar/restaurant.  Teresa called ahead with our orders – chicken shish kebab for me and chicken breast for Teresa.  Five minutes after arriving Wilson served us our meals.  After I finished eating I walked across the street to Exito where I bought a bottle of liquid hand soap for the bathroom for 8,900 pesos and at a tienda (store) outside I bought a large container of protein powder supplement for 89,000 pesos.
Back at Wilson’s bar the ladies (Teresa, MT, and Martha) were deep in discussion so I read my Nook until the battery died on me.  Teresa ordered a chicken breast to go for Laura.  I paid 76,000 pesos for the 3 meals and MT’s tea. 

Back at the apt Teresa watched some TV program and we went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I’m totally flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment