Saturday, March 2, 2019

Friday, March 1, 2019


For the past few weeks I’ve had lower back pain that tends to lessen a bit as the day goes on but the mornings are horrible.  If I cough or sneeze I have a shooting pain in my lower back.  I also have a cold which makes coughing and sneezing that much more likely.

Teresa called nueva eps and got me an appointment for Monday at 10:40am.

We left the apt at 11:15 and took a taxi to Nueva eps.  We took a number and 5 minutes later we got a slip of paper with my medical description on it.

Using my translator app I learned that we were there hoping someone would cancer their appointment and we would get in.
We gave up at 1:20 and walked across the street where we had lunch at Mariskos.

Back at the apt I finished watching Michael Cohen’s testimony before the House Oversight Committee on Youtube.

I vegged out for the remainder of the day.

Today only 3,866 steps.

Joke of the day
A magician was working on a cruise ship.
Since the audience was different each week, the magician did the same tricks over and over again. There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the Magician did every trick.
Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show, "Look, it's not the same hat!" or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table!" Or "Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?"
The magician was furious but couldn't do anything. It was, after all, the captain's parrot.
Then one stormy night on the Pacific, the ship unfortunately sank.
The magician luckily found himself on a piece of wood floating in the middle of the sea, as fate would have it ... with the parrot.
They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word.
This went on for a day... And then 2 days. And then 3 days.  Finally on the 4th day, the parrot couldn’t hold back any longer and said...
"Okay, I give up. Where's the freaking ship?”

No comments:

Post a Comment