Monday, March 4, 2019

Sunday, March 3, 2019


I woke up at 6:35 and got up at 7:45.

I had a glass of fresh OJ and went back to bed.

I had breakfast then watched a lot of TV.

I seem to have small improvements in my back and my cold.

Teresa made me chicken soup.

We had a thunderstorm come through and I saw a beautiful McCaw fly to a tree and light on a small branch.  It didn’t move again until after the storm passed.

Teresa received an offer from JJ for the finca – 150,000,000 pesos to be paid over 4 years.  I understand Teresa would use the payments to buy a local apt which would be easier to maintain.  She called him back right away but he wasn’t ready to continue the discussion at this time.

In the evening I started watching IT until Teresa switched to Septima Dia at 9pm.

Only 1,576 steps today.

Joke of the day
A truck driver was heading down the highway when he saw a priest at the side of the road. Feeling it was his duty, he stopped to give the priest a ride. A short time later, he saw a lawyer with a briefcase on the side of the road and aimed his truck at him.
At the last second, he thought of the priest with him and realized he couldn't run over the lawyer, so he swerved, but he heard a thump anyway. Looking back as he drove on, he didn't see anything.
He began to apologize for his behavior to the priest. "I'm sorry, Father. I barely missed that lawyer at the side of the road."
But the priest said, "Don't worry, son. I got him with my door."

2 comments:

  1. Okay! Ya got me again with this one. Hadn't ever heard it beforre. I got a good laugh out of it, even tho it wasn't at all PC.

    Cheers!
    ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I think I'll have more non PC jokes coming up. LOL

    ReplyDelete