Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Monday, March 18, 2019


Wow!  I think I got up something like 4 times during the night, finally getting up at 7:45.

Teresa had already left for the gym.

She returned at 8:45 but she was one minute late for making me breakffast as I had already started a bowl of cereal.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show.

Teresa said she believes it is going to rain soon.  It is overcast and cooler than usual.  I was tired so instead of going to the gym I took a nap from 10am to noon.

I vegged out again most of the day although I think my cold and my back are a little better today.

2,189 steps.

Joke of the day
Two children ordered their mother to stay in bed one Mother's Day morning. As she lay there looking forward to breakfast in bed, the smell of bacon floated up from the kitchen.
But after a good long wait she finally went downstairs to investigate. She found them both sitting at the table eating bacon and eggs.
"As a surprise for Mother's Day," one explained, "we decided to cook our own breakfast."

No comments:

Post a Comment