Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Monday, March 11, 2019


Breakthrough.  Though I’m not 100% I still feel much better this morning.  We’ll see how it goes today.

I watched the first 45 minutes of the Today show.  (With the US change to Daylight Savings Time Today now starts at 9am instead of 10am.)

I left the apt at 10am and completed all my exercises in 90 minutes.  (It was not easy since I’ve missed a lot of time and I still have my cold.)  I weighed myself and my weight hasn’t really changed even with me mainly eating chicken soup.  At my locker, even after repeated attempts, I couldn’t open my padlock so I left without my things.

Walking out of the mall parking lot a guy that directs traffic informed me that I can’t use the parking garage as an entrance/exit to the gym anymore.

Back at the apt I checked the combination for my padlock.

In the afternoon it got a little dark and Teresa said its going to rain.  I still wanted to get my things out of my locker so I left with my jacket and large umbrella.

At the gym I quickly opened my padlock.  I realized that I wasn’t entering my number on the padlock but more like “location”.  Never mind.  Anyway, it started raining hard and Teresa called me and recommended I wait out the storm.

I killed an hour or two and finally went to Juan Valdez in Cine Colombia and ordered a café con leche.  I had barely sat down with it when Teresa called and informed me that the rain had stopped.
Outside I found it hadn’t stopped but it wasn’t much more than drops.

I stopped at Exito and picked up milk and lemons before returning to the apt.

I texted Jose and cancelled our meetup to play chess tomorrow.

10,376 steps today.

Joke of the day
A 5 year-old girl goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her grandfather. When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa's room.
"Grandpa, Grandpa!!" she says excitedly, "as soon as my mother comes into the room, talk like a frog!"
"Well okay dear, but why?" replied her Grandpa.
"Talk like a frog because mommy said that as soon as you croak, we're all going to Disney World!"

No comments:

Post a Comment