Monday, March 4, 2019

Saturday, March 2, 2019


I get a stab of pain in my lower back every time I cough or sneeze. 

Pain in lower back only lessened after taking ½ an Excedrin tablet. 
Cold may have peaked to its worst – I hope.

I vegged out all day.

Teresa massaged my back with some Mineral Ice cream.

Teresa made me chicken soup.

Teresa left about 6pm to go with her mom to Santafe mall to exchange a blouse.

1,414 steps today.

Joke of the day
A priest is walking down the street and runs into a homeless drunk outside a bar.
The stumbling man claimed to be Jesus. The priest disagreed and tried to continue but the man insisted he was Jesus.
Finally, the priest says, "Alright, if you are really Jesus, how can you prove it?"
"Come with me," the man said.
The priest follows the man inside the bar and immediately the bartender says, "Jesus Christ, not you again."

No comments:

Post a Comment