Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Monday, July 15, 2019

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up once about 3:30, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7am.

I took half an Excedrin Migraine to ease my lower back pain.  Teresa keeps putting down the toilet seat cover so I have to bend or squat to raise it.  After peeing when I stood up I had a sharp pain in my back.  I took another half Excedrin then asked Teresa not to put the cover down, at least in the morning.

I wanted to watch the first 20 minutes of the Today show but I couldn’t get that satellite channel on Direct TV.  I left a few minutes early for the gym.  Marcos wasn’t there today, I think he said he was going to USA Tax to renew his passport.  Today I increased my treadmill speed from 5.8 to 6.0, still for 8 minutes.  I completed all my exercises in 90 minutes and returned to the apt.
I received an email from Paula Cruz from USA Tax and she gave me the correct phone number.

I watched the 1pm showing of the Today show.

I showed Teresa the trailer for Apollo 11 (8.3) but she’s not interested.  It’s playing this Tuesday & Wednesday at 8pm and Saturday & Sunday at noon so I’ll probably wait until the weekend.

I watched games 7-10 of the Lazy Najdorf DVD.

I watched volume 23 chapters 1-2 of Empire Chess Tactics & Sacrifices.

3,809 steps today.

Joke of the day
Two married friends are out drinking one night, when one turns to the other and says, "You know I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. 
Take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing sounds. 
I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late."
His friend looks at him and says, “Well, you’re obviously taking the wrong approach.  I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, pee hard into the toilet, then use the full flush, throw my shoes in the closet, undress in the bedroom, then jump into bed and say, ‘who’s horny?’  She always acts like she’s sound asleep.  Works every time!”

No comments:

Post a Comment