Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wednesday, July 24, 2019


Last night I went to bed at 10:45, fell asleep quickly, got up once about 2:30, and was awakened by Teresa at 7am.

I took my shower and had a bowl of cereal and connected to my Slingbox in the States.

I watched Mueller’s congressional testimony from 7:35 to its end at 3pm.

Teresa and I took an hour nap.

Strange, I didn’t receive any emails today from Expat Exchange.
Today the high only got up to the upper 70’s.

After lunch tomorrow we’re going to Mayorista and on Friday Teresa is going to Caldas to pick up the tax bill for the finca.
I watched Taking Lives (6.2) on Netflix.

1,115 steps today.  Since I stayed in all day this should be my minimum for the future.

Joke of the day
Three old men are discussing their sex lives. The Italian man says, "Last week, my wife and I had great sex. I rubbed her body all over with olive oil, we made passionate love, and she screamed for 5 minutes at the end." 
The Frenchman boasts, "Last week when my wife and I had sex I rubbed her body all over with butter. We made passionate love and she screamed for 15 minutes.”
The old Englishman says, "Well last week my wife and I had sex too. I rubbed her body all over with kosher chicken fat, we made love and she screamed for 6 hours.”
The Italian and Frenchman were stunned. 
They replied, "What could you have possibly done to make your wife scream for 6 hours?"
The Englishman replied "I wiped my hands on the drapes." 

No comments:

Post a Comment