Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday, July 18th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, and woke/got up at 6:30am.

I checked the new US movie releases and The Purge: Anarchy (7.5) might be interesting.

I checked the local movies and 3 Days to Kill starring Kevin Costner is playing practically everywhere all the time and The Grand Hotel Budapest is playing at Santafe at 12:50 and 3:20.

I had a hot slice of ham & cheese “pizza” and a cup of coffee at Fresco Pan for 2mil.  (I was running a little late and I didn’t trust that El Comedor de Chava would be open.)  I also had a glass of orange juice before my Spanish lesson.

Jhon scanned and emailed the 12 pages for the purchase offer my ex found for the townhouse that I already declared bankruptcy on.

After my Spanish lesson I stopped at the apartment, exchanged a few things and was on a Circular Sur 302 bus by 12:10.  I was at SantafĂ© CC just 10 minutes late for the 12:50 showing of The Grand Hotel Budapest (8.2).  I was in my seat (5mil) with my popcorn and soda (11,700) just as the main feature was starting.  It was a good funny movie starring Ralph Fiennes, F. Murray Abraham, Adrien Brody, Willem Defoe, Jeff Goldblum, Harvey Keitel, Jude Law, Bill Murray, and Edward Norton.

After the movie I made the required stop at the restroom and for the 2nd time that I can remember saw a woman come out of one of the stalls as I was leaving.  I walked 20 minutes down to MBE to pay my August bill but I understood the woman there didn’t know how to process the payment.  I walked down the street and had a fresh empanada and a Pepsi for 2mil ($1).
I walked down to Monterrey CC and stopped in their restroom and for the first time used one of their toilets that didn’t have a toilet seat.

For dinner I had a bowl of granola.

T-shirt of the day: Want a perfect girl?  Buy a Barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment