Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday, July 29th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:30, had a little trouble getting to sleep, then about midnight I remembered I forgot to take my drops.  I took them and didn’t wake up until 5:45.  I had a slight headache so I took 2 Excedrin Migraine and went back to bed until 6:30.

I had my usual breakfast at Los Molinos, picked up my laundry from Beatriz, had an orange juice at Redd’s, and stopped at Likke’s and gave them my lunch order.  Olga was waiting for me as I arrived back at my apartment at 8:30.

At one point while she was cleaning she let out a little scream and showed me a 5” lizard on my kitchen wall.  I caught him quickly and placed him on the railing outside.

They brought lunch right at noon and this time a young man had our beans and juice on a tray which he brought up to the apartment.

Per Wikipedia the elevation of Medellin is 1,479 meters and Amaga 1,250 meters although I didn’t get to Amaga to see if the elevation was radically different from the finca and I don’t know where in Medellin they take their measurement.

Olga finished at 1pm, changed her clothes and left.

I walked over to the internet cafĂ© and printed and laminated 2 Chicago Bears schedules and some conjugations of Spanish –AR, -ER, and –IR verbs.  Afterwards I realized I should have translated the dates and days of the week into Spanish for her.

For dinner I had a bowl of yogurt and later I’m going to make some popcorn.

T-shirt of the day: Believe in your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment