Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday, July 21st, 2014



Last night I watched another episode of House of Cards on Netflix.  I went to bed at 11:30, got up once during the night, woke up at 6am, fell back asleep and woke/got up at 6:30.

I had a bowl of granola for breakfast, a glass of orange juice at Redd’s, and was at LM just before 9am.  I noticed the restaurant Ajiaco, which served traditional Colombian food, is now Angus House and the little I can see of it’s menu (it was still closed) is expensive burgers – about 19mil; I assume they come with fries.

After my Spanish class I had another bowl of Granola for lunch.

3Days to Kill is playing at 2:30 at Los Molinos so I left the apartment at 1:45.  Traffic was pretty heavy but I still had my ticket 20 minutes before showtime.  Ten minutes later I bought my small popcorn and medium soda and was in my seat with 5 minutes to spare.  There were only 4 other people in the theatre.  The movie was okay, nothing special and some of the lines and situations were a little ridiculous.

Walking down the street from the theatre a woman asked me something from her car.  I told her I didn’t speak much Spanish and she asked me in English if her car was hanging out in the street.  I told her it’s only out about 6 inches and in my opinion it was fine.

I was back in my apartment by 5pm.  I plan to just stay in, study my Spanish, read a little, watch another episode of House of Cards, and have another bowl of cereal for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Bang Bang He shot me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment