Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday, July 7th, 2014



I only got up once during the night.  It’s interesting that I seem to sleep better when I’m with her and I also don’t get up so often during the night.

We got up at 6:30 and I did my usual exercises while she showered and got ready.  

I made a waffle for us to share while she had a small bowl of granola and then I had one.  

About 9:30 she convinced me to call Jhon and cancel today’s Spanish lesson which I did.  About 1pm we stopped at Exito and she bought a small dessert for the 4 of us and then she bought Chinese food at Mall Laureles.  About 2:30 we all sat down in Wilson’s apartment in Envigado and with Laura we all had Chinese food and a glass of milk.  It was pretty good but I can’t get used to having pieces of sliced ham in my Chinese food.

Teresa told me she has a Dermatologist appointment next Monday afternoon in El Poblado; something about her face which she protects carefully from the sun.  I had her confirm that the doctor speaks English and I told her I want to go with her.  She has several birthmarks on her body and I want to ask the doctor if they can be removed.  She asked if I would pay the initial consultation fee of 120mil and I agreed.

About 8pm Teresa, Laura and I walked down to the metro station and I said goodbye to them as they left to take a bus to their finca.  On the bus on the way back to Viva I was thinking as we entered a traffic circle that buses will keep going through the intersection even as the light is turning red.  Right after that in the middle of the roundabout the bus suddenly stopped very quickly and I heard/felt a small crunch.  Sure enough the bus apparently struck the car in front of it as the light was turning yellow.  The driver got out and talked to the driver of the car.  He came back about 5 minutes later and another bus stopped next to us and he told us to all get on the other bus.  I was back at Viva by 8:55 and I ran into Exito and bought a small bag of granola cereal.

I renewed my www.magicJack.com account for 1 year for $35 plus a small administrative fee of $2 or $3.

T-shirt of the day: Summer lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment