Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday, July 8th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and didn’t wake up until 4:30.  I had a slight headache so I took 2 Excedrin and went back to bed finally getting up at 6:30.  I hope the 6 hours straight is because my new vitamins are working.

I packed up my dirty bedding and bath towel and headed for the corner store.  I found Beatriz right away and handed over my laundry.  I stopped at Redd’s and had an orange juice and then El Comedor de Chava where I had my usual breakfast.  I stopped at the health food store and bought another bottle of Passiflora drops for 6,700.

After my Spanish lesson I checked my checking account and I didn’t see my magicJack payment.  I chatted with them and they told me It appears here in our system that you are using a US card and you are using it outside of the US. Please contact your bank and ask them to allow charges although you are using the card outside of the US.”

I thought I could do a live chat with USAA but it appears they want me to send them an email.  In trying to do that I ended up only being able to set up a Travel Notification to Colombia for today through the expiration date of my debit card.  I hope that works.

I checked the movie theatres and no one is showing today’s World Cup game between Germany and Belgium.  At 2:45 I took the bus down to Wing Zone and watched the match on one of their large screen TVs.  I used another coupon to have their Chicken Ceasar Salad and a Coke for 12mil.  Germany scored early and often.  They scored 4 goals from the 22nd to the 28th minute.  The final was Germany 7 and Brazil 1 (they scored in the last minute of the game).

I walked up to LM and studied Spanish for an hour until Harry arrived.  He was drinking and I listened to his problems with his business, his wife, and his girlfriend.  I finally left at 7:30.

T-shirt of the day: don’t trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment