Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 5:45 and got up at 6:15.
I have 10 mosquito bites.

That Awkward Moment (6.2) is playing at Los Molinos at 2:10 & Carrefour at 3:50 and UniCentro at 4:10.  

This afternoon I took the Circular Sur 303 bus.  I first went to Home Center where I found the water heaters for the shower.  They aren't expensive at all - between 37 mil and 64 mil pesos. I took a quick walk through Makro for the first time; that’s where Teresa says she grocery shops.  It looks something like a Costco to me. I saw That Awkward Moment (6.2) at the Carrefour theatre and it only cost me 3,500 pesos (less than $2).  I also had a medium popcorn for 8mil and a large soda for 4,500.  Their sizes are different from the Cine Colombia theatres I usually frequent.  But the movie wasn’t very good and there was a man sitting in the aisle behind me and a couple seats over who talked on his cell phone throughout the movie.  I moved down a few rows and to the other side of the aisle but I could still hear him occasionally.  I stopped at the pharmacy there and bought some Caladryl Clear for 9,750 COP for my mosquito bites.  

I was home by 6pm.  I’ll probably stay in and have a bowl of cereal later.

T-shirt of the day: My name is Danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment