Saturday, November 11, 2017

Friday, November 10, 2017

I got up twice during the night, finally waking at 7:30 and getting up at 8:30.

I did all my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.  I still have no pain in either my elbow or my shoulder.  Yay!

On my way back to the apt I bought a Condorito for Chuck and picked up a free Gente newspaper at Exito.

In the downstairs lobby there is a new sign on the bulletin board.  (I can’t think of the right word in English.)  It’s a little late in informing us that Calle 37Sur and Calle 38Sur will be closed at Avenida Poblado from November 10th to the 15th.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Three Billboards (8.3) and maybe Murder on the Orient Express (6.7).
Locally, I would like to see Murder on the Orient Express (6.7) playing at Vizcaya.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:30 to 4pm.  Five minutes after our heads hit the pillows a thunderstorm came through.  The first strike was very loud – sounded like it hit a transformer or something.

Afterwards, we no longer had a satellite signal for Direct TV.  
Laura called them and said that it might be back on tomorrow.  If not, I told them I’ll be going to Parque Lleras to watch the game.

Teresa and I watched No Good Deed (5.6) on Netflix.  Then we started watching The Others (7.6) but couldn’t really get into it.
I took my pills and went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: University of Oregon Ducks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry,

    Instead of pinboard, were you trying to think of bulletin board or maybe cork board?

    Cheers!
    ==

    ReplyDelete