Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Monday, October 30, 2017

Last night I fell asleep quickly and though I got up 3 times during the night I fell back asleep quickly finally waking/getting up at 8am.

On the way to the gym I noticed the side streets are still closed off for hanging Christmas decorations.  Also I could see the construction workers were taking advantage of Calle 37 Sur being closed as they now have the intersection with Avenida Poblado torn up.  I imagine that southbound intersection will be closed for some time now.  I did my lower body exercises in 55 minutes.  This is the last week I plan on resting my left shoulder and elbow.  Next week I’ll start working my upper body again, just with lower weights.

Back at the apt Teresa wasn’t there so I took my shower and went to the bank for my last cash for the month.  For the first time all my bills – 20s and 50s – were in the new format.

Back at the apt Teresa called me, told me she was at her mother’s apt, and would be back soon.

Esmeralda came by for lunch (she brought her own lunch) to pick up the umbrella she forgot last week.  While here she asked me if I could order some vitamins for her from the states.  She showed me a photo on her cell phone – they are Bayer one-a-day vitamins for women.  I found them on vitacost.com for about $12 for 100 tablets.  I explained I don’t know how much it would cost for shipping, I didn’t have any cash today and I would need to know how many bottles she wanted.

After lunch I met Chuck in the park at 2pm.  I left at 3:20 and quickly caught a taxi to El Tesoro mall.  The taxi driver was very talkative asking me lots of questions.  With my limited Spanish I tried to answer all of them.

I arrived 10 minutes early so I stopped at a couple stores to see if I could find the vitamins Esmeralda was looking for.  No luck!  I got 2 more restorations done on my lower teeth; only one more to go.  
My next appointment is Wednesday, November 15th at 3pm.  I stopped at the Carulla pharmacy but they didn’t have the vitamins either.  Outside I quickly caught a taxi but traffic was horrible and it took an hour to get back to the apt.

I watched some Monday Night Football while Teresa was at the gym.

Teresa told me tomorrow she wants me to go with her to her massage appointment at 2pm and after we will go to a store in Vizcaya mall to see about renting a suit for me and a dress for her for the wedding.

At 11pm I went to bed after the usual preparation.


T-shirt of the day: Up all night.  Got demons to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment