Monday, November 13, 2017

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Last night I fell asleep quickly, only got up once during the night, finally waking at 6:45 and getting up at 7:15.

It’s a very quiet day since tomorrow is a holiday many people have probably left the city.  For example, I can only see one car parked in the parking lot across the street.

Well, today’s the day we resume the NFL’s longest rivalry – Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers.  The Packers lead the series 94-93 with 6 ties.  With Aaron Rodgers out of the game today and with our defense I like our chances.  Go Bears!

I understand the wedding will be held at Juan & Laura’s new house that is being built at the eastern end of Envigado.

I watched my Bears lose to the Packers 23-16.  Sigh!  They had another unusual play where the Bears coach challenged a play, it was reversed but it ended up giving the Packers the ball back on their 20 yard line.  Well, things could be worse, we could … wait for it … be the Cleveland Browns.

Laura and I finished watching Gerald’s Game


About 9:30 Laura left all dressed up so I guess she was going partying with her friends.

T-shirt of the day: Let’s make out.

No comments:

Post a Comment