Saturday, November 25, 2017

Friday, November 24, 2017

I slept well again last night, only getting up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

On my way to the gym I picked up a free adn newspaper from a girl on the street.  I see that there are 2 dozen of those metal structures assembled in the side street and they have added plastic decorated sides and tops to make them more Christmasy looking – they are like little booths.

I did all my upper body exercises and a few lower body exercises in an hour and 20 minutes.  After 2 more sessions I’ll start increasing my upper body exercise weights and start adding more lower body exercises.

On my way back to the apt I bought a Q’Hubo newspaper for Chuck and picked up a free Gente newspaper in Exito.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Darkest Hour (5.8).

I’ve heard good things about a Latino based animated film called Coco (9.1) so maybe I can entice the ladies to go.

Locally, Wonder (8.1) is playing at Mayorca and Santafe, and Happy Death Day (6.6) is playing at El Tesoro.  Coco (9.1) is playing everywhere but only the late showings (9pm) are in English with Spanish subtitles.

At 2pm it started raining so I might not be venturing out again today.  It finally stopped at 3:45.

I spent the rest of the day and evening vegged out in front of the TV.


T-shirt of the day: Anyone who says they care what people think is a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment