Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thursday, November 9, 2017

I slept well despite getting up twice during the night.

After breakfast I went back to bed and napped for an hour.

I watched the 2-hour Today show.

Yesterday I screwed up in trying to post the video.  I finally got it right but if you’re one of the first 10 people who tried but couldn’t see it you might want to try again.

I took this photo of men working on the electric pole just outside our apartment.  
See the worker on the top rung of the ladder?

A few minutes later (noon) it started raining.

News headline I found on my cellphone: Colombia Reports A Historic Seizure of Cocaine: More Than 13 Tons.

I finished Charles C. Mann’s 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus on my Nook and downloaded Michael Connelly’s The Overlook: Harry Bosch series #13).

About 5pm I made a trip to Exito for a few necessities.

A newsletter from Medellin Guru announced that Starbucks has opened their 6th restaurant in Medellin – this one is in Laureles.

I watched some of the Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons Thursday Night Football game before going to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: The kitchen is for dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment