Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thursday, November 16, 2017

I slept well only getting up once during the night, finally waking at 6:30, catnapping from there until getting up at 8:30.

We got some rain overnight and it’s another cool morning.  
According to my cellphone weatherman the highest temp we’re supposed to have in the next week is 80 degrees.

I received an email from Medellin Guru with an article entitled How to Obtain a Colombian Retirement Visa.  It had a number of misspellings and other errors so I wrote back and offered to proofread their future articles.

It’s 11:45 and only then did Teresa inform me that Direct TV was supposed to come in the morning not the afternoon.  Luckily, the guy showed up at 12:15, he left at 1:15, we now have Direct TV working again but I understand that something isn’t working right with the TV and we should get it fixed.

We took a nap from 2 to 3pm.

We all watched Before I go to Sleep (6.3) on Netflix.

At 6:45 it started raining hard but soon it tapered off to just a light rain.

I finished my Clive Cussler paperback Lost City.

Tomorrow Teresa has to return to the finca to finish some things so I’ll be on my own for the day.  Anyone want to meet me at the park for coffee?

I watched some Thursday Night Football.

By the time Laura returned from the gym at 10pm it had stopped raining.

I did my usual procedures and went to bed at 10:45.


T-shirt of the day: Chicago Wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment