Monday, November 27, 2017

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Last night we went to bed at 11pm.  I laid there for about an hour before falling asleep so I guess taking the melatonin tablet an hour before is really important.  I got up twice during the night, finally waking at 7:30 and getting up at 8am.

After breakfast I made a quick trip to Exito for milk while Teresa headed to the finca to show it to her friend Esmeralda.  After returning with the milk I made a trip to the park where I had a café con leche.  Doug wants to visit Inter-Col and I wanted to give him a brochure I had saved from there.  After about 45 minutes I gave up and went back to the apt.

My Chicago Bears got destroyed by the league leading Philadelphia Eagles 31-3.  The only good news: for them I don’t believe they suffered any additional injuries and for me I had a clean viewing experience with absolutely no buffering.

Teresa came back about 6:30.

I watched an episode of 60 Minutes on my slingbox.

We found a seat for Teresa to San Andres on Viva Colombia for about $200.  She would leave Thursday and come back Sunday.  Laura believes it’s cheaper if we buy them at night so we’re going to wait until 10pm to purchase it.

The ladies were glued to the TV tonight because of the Miss Universe pageant.  It’s funny to hear how picky they get about different women.

I think Venezuela is going to win with Colombia coming in 2nd.  But that’s just from looks and I’m not paying much attention to the show.  In the end I think it was South Africa that won and Colombia came in 2nd so I wasn’t far off.  Venezuela finished in the final 5.  I think in the last 3 years Colombia has finished 1st, 2nd, and 2nd again.

Laura has some type of a rash on her arms, stomach, and back so I gave Teresa some Caladryl to put on it.

At 10pm Teresa decided to wait until tomorrow to book a ticket.

We went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: Superman unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment