Saturday, July 13, 2024

Friday, July 12, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3:30, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Tersa wants to go to some type of an art faire in Plaza Mayor. So, right after lunch we’ll take a car there. I found Expoartesano on Facebook and showed Teresa the photos. It looks the same as last time we were there but she thinks it’s something new.

I was planning on going to Los PorteƱos but instead I fell asleep on the recliner and slept from 9:15 to 10:30.

I gave up watching season 2 of 21 – too much buffering. I started a new series The Night Agent (7.3) and watched the first 4 episodes with no buffering.

Well, we never made it to Plaza Mayor, maybe tomorrow after breakfast – 10am opening.

We had a shower star about 5:30pm but it stopped long before we went to bed.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment