Thursday, July 11, 2024

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

Troyclough resigned our latest game increasing my rating to 1607.

Other than about an hour for breakfast I was back in bed until noon.

Feeling much better especially after taking a shower.

Thankfully, Teresa didn’t try going to her afternoon arts crafts. The ladies will thank her.

Tomorrow after breakfast Teresa wants us to go to El Tesoro mall. I’m guessing it’s more from a need to get out than a need to buy something there.

Lunch was leftovers from last night. The amount of food in my order could have easily been divided into 3 meals for me.

ONEIPAMETATO1453 resigned our latest game increasing my rating to 1612.

At 7:30 I remembered and turned on Fox Sports to the Copa America match. Colombia scored to go up 1-0 vs Uruguay but they soon lost a player due to a vicious illegal elbow. They played the entire second half with only 10 players but managed to keep Uruguay from scoring to win 1-0. So, Sunday at 6pm they play an always tough Argentina for the America’s Cup.

I finished reading Lee Child’s Tripwire: Jack Reacher #3. Now it’s time to read something non-fiction.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment