Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

Teresa made me breakfast then left at 8am for her exercise class.

I left the apt at 8:45 and walked to the mall. I recycled a couple items then got in a short line at Exito Wow to pay the utility bill. Two guys ahead of time took some time to retrieve a lot of cash and then they gave most of it back to pay some bills. I paid our epm bill of 372,260 pesos. Since I was in the back of the market I took my usual shortcut through the parking garage to the mall side entrance.

I see the iShop (Apple) has reopened but the space in the back of the store where the restroom used to be still looks unused.

I had a latte and a glass of water in Urbania while completing 3 more pages of chess puzzles (I got one wrong).

I left at 11:15, bought some groceries (milk, apples, bananas) in Exito, stuffed it all in the nylon bag we got when we bought Teresa’s Skechers shoes and returned to the apt by taxi.

Another Amazon package arrived in Florida; one more and I can release it all to Colombia.

I watched the first two episodes of Kolchak: The Night Stalker (8.4). I used to love that show, starring Darren McGavin, but it didn’t age well.

I completed a couple more lessons in my new chess course.

Teresa reminded me she has an early morning gym class, like 7:15?

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment