Friday, July 26, 2024

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up with Teresa at 6:15.

Because we both got up early, Teresa was able to make me breakfast before leaving for her gym class. Then she’s going to get a fingernail repaired.

Teresa left at 8:15 and I at 8:45 and walked to the mall. I had a latte in Urbania while solving another 3 pages of chess puzzles. (I got one wrong.) Troyclough resigned our recent game on the 13th move, increasing my rating to 1600. I left at 11am and walked back to the apt.

Teresa got her fingernail fixed.

I left the apt at 2:30, paid the Tigo/Une Wi-Fi bill at the Gana booth and had a latte in Los PorteƱos. I left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

I contributed $100 to the Kamala Harris campaign.

I lost to ONEIPAMETATO1453, lowering my rating to 1590.

I completed another lesson in my new chess course.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment