Thursday, July 18, 2024

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:15. I took my morning pills, laid down on the recliner for a few minutes then got up and returned to bed. I woke/got up at 8:15 and Teresa was finally up and made me breakfast.

She reminded me she’ll be going to Mayorca for gym class then Envigado for art class so I’ll be on my own for lunch.

I left the apt at 9:45. Los PorteƱos was busier than usual for a Wednesday morning but I got the last outside table. I completed another 3 pages in my puzzle book, getting all of them correct. I watched an episode of 1920 Football Drive on Youtube that my son sent me. NFL football will be here soon. I have the advantage in all 3 of my correspondence games and I have the Black pieces in each.

I left at 11:15 and bought a sesame seed bagel in Eduardo Madrid on my way back to the apt.

I left the apt at 1pm and took a Didi to Philly Steaks in Poblado for 8,245 pesos.




I had their Philly Steak with a Coke and it was a little on the chewy side.




Next time I’ll try the meatball sandwich. I left at 2:45 and took a Didi to Otra Parte for 10,500 pesos. On the way I noticed this sticker on the back of the taxi in front of us.



I’m sure Teresa won’t be interested in paying 400mil or more to see it besides I want her to see it in Chicago.



I changed my mind (need more shade) and tipped the driver 2mil to continue on to La Buena Mesa. I took a table in the shade at Ganso y Castor.

ONEIPAMETATO1453 resigned our latest game increasing my rating to 1622.

I left at 4:30 and returned to the apt; Teresa had probably just arrived as I noticed the elevator came down from the 4th floor.

I started watching the series Blue Bloods (7.7); the 293 episodes should keep me busy for a while.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment