Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Monday, July 22, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5:30am, finally getting up with Teresa at 6:30.

Teresa left at 8am for her gym class. I did a few exercises with my dumbbell and I left at 8:15. I was having a latte in Los Porteños when Teresa called at 9:30, asked where I was and told me to sit tight because she was hungry. I completed 3 more pages of chess puzzles getting all of them correct. Teresa showed up 20 minutes later, we moved inside out of the sun, and she had a croissant sandwich with a latte. (My stomach has been a little topsy turvy lately so I didn’t eat anything.) We left at 10:45 and stopped at Ara where she picked up 104,000 pesos of groceries. I was wondering how we were going to get them back to the apt and just after they were all scanned Teresa realized we had no bags with us. Somehow, she got the young man to allow us to borrow one of their small carts. 😊

I left the apt at 1:45, returned the cart to Ara and had a latte in Ganso y Castor while completing another chapter in my book on pawn power. Two guys sitting at the concrete table in front of me were playing dominoes with a miniature set.



I have 3 games in progress, two with the Black pieces and one with the White pieces and I have the advantage in all of them.

I left at 5pm and bought 2 bags of milk in Ara on my way back to the apt.

I watched some news then another episode of Blue Bloods.

Just before I went to bed, I turned off the ice maker, removed it and turned it upside down in the utility sink.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment