Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Monday, July 15, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 11:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

Today is a holiday, a civic holiday, due to the championship match last night.

ONEIPAMETATO1453 resigned our latest game on the 25th move increasing my rating to 1614.

I forgot to mention that Ana Maria visited us yesterday. She got lost walking from Ayura station and Teresa had to go down to Texaco to retrieve her. They both watched the match with me last night and she stayed overnight in the guest bedroom.

I’m not going to the gym today so I did some exercises with my 7# dumbbell.

I left the apt at 9:15 and had a latte in Los Porteños where I discovered I didn’t have a pen with me. Troyclough resigned our game in 38 moves, increasing my rating to 1618. 😊  I left at 11:15 and returned to the apt.

The ladies were still here. I’m waiting now on them to get ready and we’ll go to La Bahia for lunch. We left at 12:30 and took a Didi to the restaurant. We all had their menu of the day, with chicken breast for me and chichirron for them. They went to visit MT while I paid the bill then went across the street to the mall.

(Still a large open space on the outside of the mall for an IKEA sign.)

I paid the Claro bill (forgot to bring the epm bill ) then took a seat downstairs in Urbania. They were a little busy but still lots of seats available.

I left at 4:15, confirmed that everyone coming out of Exito were carrying paper bags, then returned to the apt by taxi.

Tersa called me at 6:30 and suggested we have supper in the new Argentinian restaurant, Quilombo, at 7:30. I arrived right at 7:30 and it was closed. I see now that they’re closed Mondays.




Instead, we met at Olivia’s and had a nice supper for 174mil.

We stopped in Ara just before their 9pm closed and bought a few things (only paper here too) before returning to the apt.

Teresa showed me the inexpensive plastic bags she bought in Dollar City for our garbage.

I finished the TV series, The Night Agent (7.5) which was pretty good.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment