Sunday, July 7, 2024

Friday, July 5, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 1am, again at 4:30 (raining lightly), finally waking/getting up at 6:45. Again it’s raining but I’m pretty sure it will end soon.

Teresa has a cold and I’ve got a slightly scratchy throat.

After breakfast Teresa headed straight to bed and I was right after her. It was about 8:15 and I didn’t get up until 10am.

For lunch we had lentil soup with a couple ribs inside.

I returned to bed at 12:30 and didn’t get up until 2pm.

I changed into warm socks and pajamas and soon changed into warmer socks and pajamas. It wasn’t until about 6pm when my temperature started feeling near normal.

After my reminder Natalia texted me the date when Teresa was added to my policy – December 1st, 2014. That’s for the US embassy interview.

For supper Teresa ordered pizza from Gloria’s.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment