Sunday, July 28, 2024

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am. Teresa wasn’t up yet so I just laid down on the recliner until she got up 30 minutes later.

At 9:15 I ordered a Didi and arrived at Daniel’s barbershop right at 9:30. It was only a 5-minute wait for him to finish with a woman and then it was my turn. When it came time for him to wash my hair he couldn’t seem to get any hot water so after waiting a few minutes I told him to go ahead with cold water. It’s not just cold, it’s Andes’ Mountain cold. As he was finishing my haircut, he took some photos of the back of my head. I don’t know what that was about.

I took a Didi to Todo Drogas where I bought my medications for the month but this time had no trouble buying a box of Zopiclona sleeping pills. (Maybe the problem last month was I was asking for two?) The total came to 320,600 pesos ($79.50) and I paid with my Capital One debit card. I walked a couple blocks to a tienda naturista where I bought a bottle of Omega 3 capsules and and a bottle of Magnesium pills for 88,100 pesos.

I walked to Ganso y Castor and got one of the last outdoor tables where I had a latte while reading more of my chess book.

I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt.

I checked my Amazon orders and my last item is due to arrive in Florida today.

After lunch we left at 2:45 and took a Didi to Museo El Castillo. We walked around a bit, same shit different day (they’re calling it decoARTE), and settled in their café. Teresa declared all the pastries looked old so we both had a coconut palito (popsicle).



It bothered my stomach a little but it didn’t stop Teresa from having a second one.

We left at 5:45 and took a Didi up the hill to Complex Los Balsos. In Valentina’s café



we shared a croissant ham sandwich with cream cheese and lattes. Teresa even had a 2nd one.

This is what she does in her spare time, working on what I know see will be a bracelet.



We left at 6:45 and returned to the apt by another Didi. Btw, the total rides tonight cost me about $7.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment