Friday, July 26, 2024

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at midnight, finally getting up with Teresa at 6:15.

I put the ice maker back in its place in the freezer and turned it back on. I’ll be defrosting it like this every 2-3 months now.

Teresa left for her gym class at 8am and I left at 8:15. I walked to the mall and had a latte in Urbania while solving another 3 pages of chess puzzles, getting all of them correct. I overlooked something against Troyclough and now I’m fighting for my life.

I left at 11am, bought a few things in Exito, packed them in our Skechers bag and returned to the apt by taxi.

I tried ordering from Pricesmart but again was told we are outside of their delivery area.

I left the apt at 1:30 and chose a table in Ganso y Castor where I met Johnathon (sp?) from Boston and Isabel from Medellin. They’ll be in the area for a month exploring Medellin and it’s nearby small towns.

I left at 4:15, bought a package of Tena pads in Pasteur, a half-liter of coconut gelato in Antonio’s and half a dozen sesame seed bagels in Eduardo Madrid. Everything fit easily in our new Skechers’ bag/backpack.

I was back at the apt by 5pm.

I asked Teresa to check on the cost for an apt I see for rent across the street in Via Serano.

I checkmated ONEIPAMETATO1453 in 39 moves raising my rating to 1606.

Troyclough checkmated me in 77 moves lowering my rating to 1596.

I watched some news and another couple episodes of Blue Bloods.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment