Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday, October 7th, 2013



I went to bed at 11:30, woke up at 6:15 to Lionel’s radio and finally woke/got up at 7:15.

Breakfast was granola with milk bought at the corner store.

I met Bob at the Tinto store for a Tinto.  I loaned him 50mil that he badly needs until he gets his money in another week or so.  While we were sitting there David stopped and gave Bob a package of cigarettes.  I guess he’s mooched so many off of him he decided to give him a whole pack.  (BTW, cigarettes are cheep here.)  David also said goodbye, he’s going back to Bucaramanga and won’t be back here until February.  He gave me a phone number for Apple – 1-800-MyApple so I should be able to call them and get more information about Apple’s iTunes Match.  His Atlanta Falcons play tonight against the NY Jets on ESPN so I told him if he wants to go to Sport Wings I will buy a burger for myself and he can just buy a drink and still see the game.

Lunch was a waffle and glass of milk.

I got my headset working again.

I paid $24.99 for a subscription to iTunes Match so I could save all my songs to iCloud in the eventuality I might lose my iPad, and thus my songs – especially those I had purchased.  It immediately uploaded to the cloud all the songs I had purchased from the iTunes store.  The problem is there were only 5 songs there.  

I called Apple at 1-800-MyApple and found that most of my songs were purchased using a different Apple Id not my most recently used Apple Id.  The representative showed me how to set my iTunes to the other Apple Id on my laptop.  Since I also had a backup of my songs from the summer of 2012 on a flash drive I was able to add those to the iTunes library on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment