Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013



I packed up my dirty sheets, towels and shirts and took them to LM where I had breakfast at Bunuelo Express followed by dropping them off at the laundry.

I stopped at Jhon’s office and he was working with John David but he asked me if I would talk to him for an extended period of time each day the rest of the week.  We went over to the corner store and we chatted for almost 2 hours.

I met Reina for lunch at SanJote at LM.  I had my usual - the chicken shish kebab and mango juice for 12mil and she had soup for 3mil and the chicken Pechuga for 12,500.

She was going to Angela’s house so I walked with her to the t-shirt store where I bought 3 new t-shirts for 15mil each.  

I went back to LM and studied the chess openings I plan to use next against Dario.

About 3pm I went to the corner store, had an ice cream for 3mil and read some more of my book on my iPad.

Back at my apartment I see that my Social Security deposit is there.

4:55 and it’s pouring, after being warm and sunny all day. I have to leave in about 25 minutes and it looks real dark out west - like it won’t quit anytime soon.  It stopped at 5pm but I still hear a lot of thunder and there are very dark clouds out west.

No comments:

Post a Comment